Become a Resident Assistant for us! Get Free Housing!
Fifteenth Street Housing is seeking two students to be our Resident Assistants for 5-10 hours a week. We want you to help promote our student housing units and assist in marketing efforts for the organization.
The Resident Assistants will assist with all aspects of promotion, advertising, event logistics, set-up and execution, and support re-capping efforts to evaluate future promotional plans. Provide administrative and operational support including research, processing direct mail/email blast communications, telephone coverage, organizing press materials, etc. Assist with the development and execution of marketing, promotions and event logistics efforts. Research new ideas for advertising and outreach to students at local events. Distribute literature on our student housing units with creative street promotion tactics, and canvas local community spots popular with students. Partner with our marketing team to enhance communication, promotion and community outreach for various events using social networking sites, print/web materials, email lists, ect. Work with management to coordinate the planning, delivery, set-up, breakdown and removal of all staging and production elements for various events. Assist with post-event recaps and provide feedback to improve future event planning. Responsible for student engagement during events, will provide outstanding customer service and follow through to elevate brand visibility, awareness, and enhance overall resident/future resident/interested party experience. Strengthen relationships between Fifteenth Street Housing, Troy/Albany NY community, and local partners during events. Assist in all event set-up and breakdown along with working each event. This may include lifting/moving items, hanging banners, setting up a table with promotional items, collecting contact information, etc.
- Promote our student housing options to students
- Promote our in house events to residents and the local community
- Increase awareness and positive identity for Fifteenth Street Housing
- Assist in marketing via print promotion, tabling at local events, talking to students, social media
- Assist in gathering and creating promotional materials
- Assist property management in coordinating communal events for residents and potential students
- Canvas the town’s hot spots to promote brand awareness
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to learn and understand all of our amenities, services, and offerings for student housing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, energetic, “can-do” attitude
- Comfortable with all social media platforms and web based interfaces
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to build relationships with students, potential students, and the local community
- Familiarity with the latest trends relating to students and student needs in housing
- Must have strong teamwork etiquette, good organizational skills, and attention to details
- Listening carefully to understand student concerns and offer a thoughtful response
- Dressing appropriately, being polite, and representing the company favorably at all times
FREE housing for the school year at one of our properties
Also the option for FREE summer housing
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit resume, or relevant school/work experience, and 500 word promotional idea in lieu of a cover letter
The promotional idea is for our new housing units at The Highlands at www.thehighlandstroy.com.
SEND MATERIALS TO: